1. Turn off the water when you brush your teeth or shave.
2. Have an extra dose of patience today with other people.
3. What can you give today that would help someone else?
4. Next time you run low on cleaners, replace them with earth friendly cleaners like 7th Generation and Method.
5. Next time you get a bonus or rebate, use that money to pay down any debt.
6. Are you allowing the media to tell you what you like or don’t like?
7. Don’t check your email today.
Do you have a passion for organizing?
Do you love helping people?
Do you want to take your organizing skills to the next level and become a professional organizer?
You know you’re good at organizing because your friends, family and neighbours always say, "You’re so organized, I could really use your help."
Marcia Francois, a born organizer, will show you how to translate that organizing passion into a business that makes you money while you have fun in an easy, step-by-step process.
The "How to become a professional organiser – Group Coaching Programme" is just getting started, so go now to see if this is for you:
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: