1. Burn a few extra calories by standing instead of sitting while you do simple chores like sorting paperwork or making calls.
2. Write a friend you haven’t heard from in awhile.
3. It’s a quarter of the way through the year, if you aren’t a quarter of the way through your goals set some of the goals aside for now.
4. What needs of yours have you been neglecting lately?
5. Update your debt reduction plan and your spending plan or budget. How are they working?
6. Create an intention to think positive, powerful thoughts today.
7. Take a walk outside to notice the changing of the seasons.
Energy for Joy Health Plan
Are you tired too much of the time?
Have you just been going through the motions of life?
Are you overweight or not as healthy as you’d like to be?
Instead of "losing 10 lbs in one week", I have created a program where we work on creating healthy habits for a lifetime over three months. And it can be personalized to meet your needs. It is not a one size fits all approach.
Would you like to
Get through the blocks that keep you from healthy living
Uncover your personal reasons for gaining energy
Find the energy changes that work for you
Discover ways to relax
Have a spa evening
Get better sleep and more?
This 3-month plan is a downloadable version with worksheets, checklists and logs to help you implement your new healthy habits. You can get the first week free:
Energy for Joy
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: