In the midst of lists of things I want to do and become, I also want to be present to the gifts I have today. My life is really great right now.
- Healthy kids, a home that is warm this winter, a cat that follows me everywhere, and a wonderful husband.
- I lost 7 lbs last year and did a lot of creating. I regularly have a quiet time in the morning and exercise at least 4 days a week.
- I can see, taste, hear, walk, touch, smell and move.
- Reconnecting to many old friends this past year.
- Plenty of things, food and ideas.
- The snow outside is beautiful.
- Warm water for showers.
- New sheets on the bed
I don’t want to spend all of January looking ahead or behind. But, enjoying what I have at this moment.
What are the gifts of your life?
Photo credit: le temps qui passe