1. Decide which day of the week will be your errand day.
2. Create a master to do list by emptying your brain of to do’s, checking notes, looking a sticky notes, checking your calendar.
3. Schedule all your dentist, doctor and vet appointments for the year.
4. Schedule a date with a spouse or loved one.
5. Update your simple spending plan.
6. Do you have a recycling system?
7. Look for a way to be extra kind to someone today.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me a we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the fall. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together.
LIMITED SPACES – Starts Jan 26, 09
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!