When it seems like life is only about struggles it’s easy to give up, zone out and go through the motions.
Especially when so many people are telling us that if it’s not easy you are doing something wrong.
But, you lose so much when you don’t feel alive in your own life.
So how can you keep going?
- Talk to a friend
- Write out your gratitudes
- Immerse yourself in beauty – art, music, nature
- Take at least 15 min a day for yourself
- Ask for help
- Be brave enough to make a change
- Be honest with yourself about what is holding you back
- Be gentle with your words to yourself and others
- Pray and take action instead of worry
- Let go of energy drainers like news, gossip and criticism
- Decide what you attitude with be in spite of what happens
- Write out your feelings
- Plan things you want to do or create or play so life is more than just struggle