I am enjoying walks at the beach, daffodils and tulips and lovely music. I hope you are enjoying yourself as well.
- Have at least $1000 in savings for emergencies.
- Label your refrigerator shelves.
- Use pill containers with times or days of the week so you remember to take your medication.
- Walk away from gossip.
- Photograph some memorabilia so you can let go of it.
- Be aware of your surroundings right now in this moment.
- Store your belongings in the garage by category.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You? Starts Tonight!
I was going to wait until the fall, but I’ve been hearing people wanting help with decluttering as they spring clean. So we will be starting the first Monday is May. Join me as we create a simple plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! The last group was so good at cheering each other on.
LIMITED SPACES – Starts May 4th, 2009
This will be the last group this year.