It seems summer came back to Michigan this week. So we took the opportunity to head towards to beach, take some motorcycle rides and I think today I’ll take the kids for a bike ride. Today I have one of the mile long to do lists so I need to focus so I can get out later. And probably drop some things off the list.
- Play around with the question, "What am I meant to be?"
- Practice with one strength of yours.
- Talk about advertising with your kids so they know what to be aware of.
- Lie on your couch a listen to a piece of music.
- Reflect on your long term goals.
- Write down one problem and 3 things you can learn from it.
- Think of many different ways to solve your problem.
Follow Me on Twitter:
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me a we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by this holiday season?
And I love how past members say that the group works, unlike other methods they have tried.
Starts Oct 5