Last week did not go how I had planned. A son’s injury, unexpected visitors, a migraine. But, does any week go exactly as planned. I hope you have flexible plans this week.
- Never spend money before you have it.
- Be willing to do the hard stuff of life without complaining.
- Take an extra long walk.
- Savor the beauty of nature.
- Call or write a friend you have lost touch with.
- What freedom are you taking for granted?
- Sit up straight when you lose energy.
I like to put the tips into my calendar to remind me throughout the week.
Follow Me on Twitter:
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind?
In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!