Last week I was overseeing my son’s college applications. This senior year with college applications, financial aid, all night party planning and graduation planning can be time consuming. It’s time to think of something to let go of during this time.
- Don’t buy it just because it is on sale.
- Leave the table before you are stuffed.
- Think of 10 things you are grateful for before falling asleep.
- Go through your clothes and check that you have what you need for upcoming holidays and events.
- Use the darkness to lure yourself to bed a little earlier.
- Lose yourself in cooking something delectable.
- Stay in your pajamas as long as possible this Saturday.