Many of the projects we want to accomplish don’t get done, because of the excuse we have no energy.
But sometimes we can create extra energy.
My favorite ways to get more energy:
- Getting outside
- Clearing a space – a little order brings so much energy!
- Movement – dancing, walking, biking, hiking, swimming, yoga
- Music – listening, playing, singing
- Reading something motivating
- Laughing – whether it’s talking with my comic genius son or watching a silly you tube video
- Noticing – taking pictures, meditating on an object, feeling with my senses, savoring
- Journaling my emotions to see if anything is stuck
- Eating cleanly and mindfully
What are your best working energizers?
Winter Hike from last year