- Do your seasonal planning.
- Have a box for tax receipts instead of a file folder so you have more room in your filing space.
- Compile all your to do’s into one notebook.
- Schedule 2 hours for yourself this week or weekend.
- Love without expectations of love being returned how you want it to.
- Call a relative you haven’t talked to in awhile.
- Empty your shredder.
Don’t just read the tips – schedule and do them.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
You can check out all my programs and courses here:
The 2010 Calendar
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm