I’ve been enjoying coaching some former clients this week. It’s satisfying seeing that some of the seeds you planted are growing. If you are interested in coaching, you can visit my page:
VOTE FOR NEXT YEAR’S CALENDAR
This is the time of year I start preparing the calendar. The past few years it has been a declutter calendar. I put a poll up so you can vote for what calendar you would like:
Which calendar do you want for 2011?
(I also created a fan page after a friend’s father got one for his business. I resisted a long time, but if he can have one – I can have one 🙂
- If you’ve gotten off track with the declutter calendar, get started again with today’s date.
- Give one thing in your home a makeover – drawer, binder, desk…
- Look over your current commitments. Do you need to let something go?
- Get out of your comfort zone and make a request of someone.
- What would you do differently if you didn’t care what other people thought?
- Use feedback to re-calculate a plan.
- Enjoy some mums.