I love taking walks with my daughter because she always points out things I might miss – an interesting looking cloud, red berries against the snow, deer tracks.
- Think of a current problem and come up with 10 possible solutions.
- Set up or clean up recycling center.
- Create a list of things to paint, fix and repair in your home.
- Put in the calendar a fix it day to get started on that list.
- Do your pets need any vaccinations or pet care?
- Don’t buy non-necessities immediately. Put them on a list you look at weekly to see if you still want them.
- Check online or in the paper for local events and attractions that might be fun.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
(Especially good if you plan on joining the Declutter Group coming up Jan. 17th.)
Join me a we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the fall. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by March?
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm