My son has been helping a friend who lost all his possessions when his house exploded from a gas leak. They are so grateful that no people were in the house or got hurt. Makes you re-evaluate what’s important.
- Go through 5 file folders to see what you can eliminate.
- Decide people have a right to their own feelings and it’s not up to you to change them.
- In order to share your blessings, you need to see what they are.
- What are you excited about in your life right now? Do more of that.
- What is draining your energy? Do less of that.
- Turn saving money into a game. How much can I save at the grocery store this week? How many days can I go without spending on non-essentials?
- No time for exercise? Try these under 20 minute or less workouts:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
(Especially good if you plan on joining the Declutter Group coming up Jan. 17th.)
Join me a we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the fall. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by March?
It’s not too late to join in the clutter clearing! We had a great chat last week and got energy going for some decluttering. Next chat is tonight.
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm