13 inches of snow and two snow days made for an interesting week. I am sure many of you have snow stories for the blizzard. Enjoyed extra time with the family.
- Take 15 minutes and catch up on some financial filing.
- Look over the month and see what deadlines are coming up.
What can you do right now on one project?
- Write down your worries in a journal and decide on action steps for the next day – lovely at night to help you fall asleep.
- Wake up 10 minutes earlier this week to gain more time for yourself.
- Do you have enough in the pantry for an emergency?
Spend a few minutes contemplating, wondering or daydreaming.
Is your energy flagging like mine tends to do in Feb?
Check out my Energy for Joy Health Plan and get the first week free:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm