This past week was my daughter’s spring break so we went on lots of hikes in the beautiful weather, took her to see the movie Hop and talked. She is making a card for my Grandpa’s 90th birthday right now. Happy birthday Grandpa!
Muskrat pretending we can’t see it
- Go through the bathroom and see if you need to switch out moisturizers or other seasonal items.
- Update your financial software.
- Update your photo albums with more recent pictures.
- Learn to make one thing from scratch.
- Is there some place you need to contact that you have been procrastinating on?
- Do you have your holiday clothing?
- Get tickets for something your family enjoys.
Take the Self-Care quiz
How good are you at taking care of yourself?
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm