This was a quiet week, mostly at home. I got caught up on calls when my internet was down for a full day. I did some summer planning and tonight I am taking my daughter and some of her friends to the local improv.
- Automate your computer backups.
- Archive or delete old computer files.
- Plan time for a hobby.
- Take an art break – museum, art site on the internet, a local gallery.
- Label your shelves so things get put back in the right spot.
- Pay bills online when possible.
- Eat at a gentle pace and chew well.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the spring. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by June?
"Taking the declutter workshop helped me see the areas that needed to be worked on, actually making the time to do small steps and stick to my small increments as I felt accountable to the group. Lots of items were given away allowing my house and me to breathe. I feel better, have less stress and more energy! "
– Jo in Michigan
Last group this year:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm