This weekend our church did a Community Impact Day where we help people and places in the community. My daughter and I did cleaning and windows at two non-profits in the area. Other’s were picking up trash at parks, helping elderly people with their yardwork, planting flowers, painting, etc.
Here’s a video of one of our past Community Impact days:
- Plan your meals every week or month on a certain day.
- Work on only one self improvement project at a time.
- Plan Father’s Day.
- Lie down and listen to 3 beautiful songs.
- Limit stuffed animals to what will fit in a toy hammock.
- Start an emergency fund of 3-6 months wages.
- Have a regular time to call the important people in your life.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the spring. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by June?
"Taking the declutter workshop helped me see the areas that needed to be worked on, actually making the time to do small steps and stick to my small increments as I felt accountable to the group. Lots of items were given away allowing my house and me to breathe. I feel better, have less stress and more energy! "
– Jo in Michigan
Last group this year:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm