We have a group of little ducklings with their mom in the wetlands nearby.
- Defer as many projects as possible for a later season.
- Write up a gift list for upcoming events and keep a look out during travels.
- Are you an energy drainer or an energizer?
- Use towels more than one time.
- Think about dropping comprehensive coverage if your cars are worth less than $2,500.
- Find the rythym that works best for you.
- What can you do right now to create a simpler life?
I am creating a great class on simplifying your money systems for July. I was going to launch it today, but I have a migraine. So I’ll just say keep your eyes open if you are feeling a little out of control with your money.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm