This week we went strawberry picking. I love the smell of fresh picked strawberries. Nothing like store bought strawberries.
I saw this magnificent
crane Blue Heron (thanks Lindsay) on a walk. The huge wings move the air so much that when it takes off you can hear it.
- Time is wasted in regret, bitterness and hate.
- Quit getting hung up on the outcome and focus on the journey.
- Have a simple family or friend game night.
- Call a relative you haven’t spoken to in awhile.
- Enjoy some fresh berries.
- Take at least a couple minute break every hour.
- What simplifying skills do you need? Post at the blog.
I am creating a great class on simplifying your money systems for July. Keep your eyes open if you are feeling a little out of control with your money.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm