Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans and Happy Belated Canada Day! This week was perfect for a few hours at the beach at Lake Michigan:
And these baby ducklings there were so cute.
We also had a rainy day at the zoo – nice and cool, hardly anyone there. We had our rain gear so it was fun.
(Pictures by Brea Dargis)
- Ask yourself what you need right now.
- Buy staples a month at a time.
- Quit wishing you were someone else.
- Think before you buy dry clean only clothes.
- Drop special phone/internet/cable services if you are in a money crunch.
- Do your most important task when you are at your prime.
- Eliminate or solve 1 thing that is affecting your productivity.
Attention: Overwhelmed individuals whose financial lives seem out of control
Ask yourself: do you want be paralyzed with worry because you don’t know if you’ll have enough money to pay your bills?
Do you know where all your bills are?
Is your current money system scattered and not working?
Or worse, do you have no money system except hope?
We all want more financial security, but how do you do it?
Let me help you simplify your money systems:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm