This was a quiet week. I worked to finish up the Simplify Your Money Systems Class. We stayed inside as much as possible during the Midwest heat wave. Enjoyed client chats. And took my daughter to a play for her birthday present.
- Update your calendar with upcoming events.
- Store things where you usually throw things, by placing a container there.
- Enter receipts or do some tax prep so it’s not all last minute next year.
- Make a list of all your current committments.
- Say no to something.
- Take one minute to visualize a simpler life.
- Declutter at least 5 things today.
There are a few spots left. Even if you think you know all about money and systems, if you haven’t done anything about them to get your finances in order you may want to join the class for some accountability.
So you still have time to get into the course.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm