Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
My daughter’s school received iPads with a grant and we are having so much fun playing Garage Band. We created some great music and some hideously bad.
It’s been a gorgeous fall week for hikes, the farmer’s market and walking everywhere we can.
I’ve also been planning the time course for October.
- Revamp your exercise schedule for fall.
- Research a bank that has less checking account fees.
- Think about taking off your overdraft protections on your checking account.
- Take time to come up with some solutions for something you are frustrated about.
- Where are you wasting time?
- Enjoy seasonal food or drink. Had some warm apple cider last night.
- Take a real day off this weekend.
Why Do You Need a Retreat?
Ask yourself: when was the last time I took time alone?
Have you been stuffing down feelings trying to keep it all together?
Do you want to escape your life for a little while? Does everyone seem to annoy you?
Do you feel hollowed out mentally, spiritually or physically?
Are you in the midst of transition and change? Or have a decision you need to make?
Perhaps you have felt you have lost yourself under stacks of to do lists and other people’s expectations?
100 Day Challenge
If you need a kick start to finish up your goals from 2011, join people like Mike Wilcox of Sarasota, FL who paid off his ENTIRE mortgage, became debt-free and launched a profitable new business in just 100 days.
(I’ve done this challenge 3 times now and it really helps me get goals accomplished. Full disclosure: this is an affiliate link.)
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm