Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Hope you all had a great week! I was mainly recuperating, but did get out this weekend a couple times with friends.
- Clean the floors so you want to walk barefoot on them.
- Are you email hoarding? How many emails can you delete today?
- Create a tea ceremony or something that slows down time a bit each afternoon.
- Are you living by your definition of success or someone else’s?
- Write down ways in which you are already living your ideal life.
- Look at the imperfections of your home as beautiful.
- What do books symbolize for you in your life? How does that keep you from decluttering them?
Change Your Relationship to Time Class – Starts Monday
Attention: Hurried, overwhelmed individuals with too much too do and not enough time to do it
Ask yourself: do you want to live your life in a constant state of hurry and worry?
When it comes to time, have you tried system after system but nothing works?
Or do you keep all your to dos in your head hoping you don’t forget anything?
Or worse, have a time system that takes so much time to manage you wonder if it’s even worth it?
We all want to feel in control of our time, but how do you do it?
My goal is to help you change your relationship with time.