Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Butterflies flew all around us at Frederick Meijer Gardens. Colors caught our eye and then they would be gone. But, some held still long enough for a picture. And because of our early spring, this year we saw the blooming tulips, daffodils and other spring bulbs.
Photos by Brea Dargis
- When your cleansers are empty, replenish with green kinds.
- What are you not telling yourself the truth about?
- Narrow down the amount of books you are reading at one time.
- Go on a family picnic. Even if you just pick up sandwiches from Subway.
- Declutter the area that is bugging you the most.
- Decide to do something you love to do. Share it at the Simpler Life facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Simpler-Life/133688783345981
- Check the expectations you have of others and how they are clouding your relationships.
Declutter Club begins April 23
Does your home nurture you? Or isn’t it squishing you out with the clutter? If your flat surfaces always are piled with stuff and you run into things too often with your shins, join us in creating homes that you want to be in.