Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. This was a great weekend with nothing going on. So Saturday I spent relaxing, renewing and reading. And Sunday I caught up on email, laundry & paper.
I also tried my hand at digital scrapbooking for the first time.
- Create a budget for your next vacation and start saving.
- Remember money is just energy – it’s not good or bad. It only has the value you give it.
- To make the good times feel like they last longer, savor and use your senses to slow down time.
- How is your focus? How much stimuli do you have going? TV, ads, computer games, emails, cell phones.
- Share something you feel shame about with a compassionate friend and watch the shame drift away.
- Are you doing something right now, just to gain approval?
- Worry is negative anticipation instead of anticipating good things. Take action instead of worry.
Declutter Club begins April 23
Does your home nurture you? Or isn’t it squishing you out with the clutter? If your flat surfaces always are piled with stuff and you run into things too often with your shins, join us in creating homes that you want to be in.