Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. One thing I want to do this summer, is to see as many sunsets as possible. Especially at Lake Michigan. Here is Friday’s sunset:
Also my daughter has created a simplicity desktop wallpaper if anyone wants a reminder to simplify:
- Schedule a monthly catch up day for filing, fixing and catching up.
- Watch overplanning – planning so much that you don’t take action.
- Think of a recent problem – how can you make it so it might not happen again?
- Buy extra of something that always runs out.
- What are you doing right now that is for image sake only? Have a life, not a lifestyle.
- Decide to make no promises this week. Do instead of promise.
- Don’t respond to everything. Filter out what you don’t need to respond to.
I’m excited to announce that I am partnering up with Around the Plate to offer you sweet deals, advice, and information on nutrition! Around the Plate is opening the doors to its first store, thePlate Boutique, located at 120 E. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, MI, this Tuesday, July 17th at 10am! We hope you will stop by! To sweeten the deal, mention that you are a My Simpler Life reader at checkout any time this week and receive a free gift!
Not in Mt. Pleasant? Use coupon code OPEN10 at checkout on our online site at http://theplateboutique.com and take 10% off your entire order!
Why Do You Need a Retreat?