Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
I was so excited to meet Marcia, from Organising Queen and my accountability partner for 6 years. We met up in Charlotte N.C. Also yesterday I celebrated with my family my grandparent’s 68th wedding anniversary and Grandma’s 90th birthday.
- Bring that decluttered pile to Goodwill or another charity.
- Take 10 min a day clearing off your desk until it’s all cleared off.
- Have fresh fruit for breakfast.
- How can you make something you don’t want to do, more fun?
- Take 100 breaths as a meditation.
- Write your goals/aspirations on a whiteboard near your desk.
- Plan for any upcoming events.
Looking to get Fitness Inspired?
Join Kiersten who has helped people lose thousands of pounds and inches and improve their life from the inside-out in a FREE Fitness Inspired 10 Day challenge to take place August 1-10th on facebook, but you have to LIKE this post on her facebook page (www.facebook.com/livefitnessinspired) to commit to this!
(Scroll down to this post) Commit to a FREE 10 day Fitness Inspired challenge by LIKING this post. Challenge will be committing to a short workout each day posted here and 1 small step/challenge to do that day as well. Challenge to take place here on Aug 1-10th just as long as we get enough people committed to it!
I’m definitely in!