Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I was able to go to Art Prize again when my sister and her family came back into town. This was also the week I brought out the winter clothes and put away my summer clothes and sandals.
Today my husband, Jeff and I went up north a bit to see the trees changing colors.
- Use an easy gratitude journal: http://happyrambles.com/
- Ask, "What does my body need right now?" rather than "What do I want?" when you are looking for food.
- Do it now, perfect it later.
- Doing something is less stressful than procrastinating, fiddling, and worrying.
- Check that all your lights are working as it is getting darker in the northern hemisphere.
- Do you like to read? Do you have a nice space to do that in?
- Cut back on some junk food and get flowers for the kitchen table instead.
Get into financial integrity
I sent out a survey asking what class you wanted and the money class won. Probably because I haven’t offered it since summer 2011.
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.
Let me help you simplify your money systems: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-moneyclass.html