Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
Just got back from a beautiful motorcyle ride – it finally cooled down here in Michigan. I walked the beach earlier on cool sand.
I’m doing a free call on Simple and Fun Self-Care Wed, July 24th. You can sign up here.
Also, Midway Simplicity has a new workbook for a 30 minute life purpose method. Since I was away on vacation, he gave me a special coupon that expires this Tuesday at midnight. Use the coupon code: 20OFFBETH at the P.A.S. Technique 2.0.
- Are you clear on what you want and expect? Or do you need to spend time thinking about it?
- What three challenges are you dealing with?
- Write down at least one way to make each challenge simpler and/or easier.
- Reflect on what you learned and experienced this past week.
- When you are thinking about solutions to problems in your life, try using a different part of yourself. What does your intution, creative side, devil’s advocate, or logical side say about it?
- 2 simple snacks: Avacado on toast with lime juice and apples with peanut butter plus trail mix stuck on the peanut butter.
- Relax to some soothing harp music. (I heard Anne play in person and it was lovely.)
Habits and Rhythms 4-week class
Starts Monday August 5
I asked my readers what class they would like and they said one that combines what they’ve learned in the time, finance, declutter and self-care classes to help create habits and rhythms.
It’s time to put it all together.
Even if you haven’t taken the other classes, this will be a great class to create those habits you have wanted to create.
Format: Weekly chat sessions at 8pm ET Mondays (transcript is sent if you can’t attend)
Then we can check in as much as you would like for accountability in the private facebook group. This will be where you really make the changes. If you have been wanting to make habits stick, but they don’t seem to stick on your own, the support may be what you need.
As this is a pilot program (I don’t even have a graphic yet for it 🙂 the class will only be $17. So if you have been wanting to try one of my classes this is a great one to start with.