Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
We went to see the butterflies at Meijer Gardens this week. Brea got some great pictures:
Declutter Group starts Monday. It is the last one of the year.
- A teacher of one of readers, Anne Sermons Gillis, says to ask yourself, "How would I do this if it was Easy?"
- Decide on a Mother’s Day present early.
- Do something that sounds fun, but makes you a little uncomfortable.
- Schedule self-pamper time for this coming week. I know you don’t have time. Schedule it anyway. You may surprise yourself.
- Call or do something nice for a friend. Connection is vital to our well-being.
- What can you do to make your home more tranquil?
- Leave space between tasks or appointments so you have a cushion and transition time.
Declutter Group starts Monday April 28th
I asked the last class what they wanted you to know about the Declutter Group and here are some of the comments:
– I got more decluttering done during this class than any time in the past 10 years!
– I am still slowly decluttering, although I haven’t done any decluttering yet today. But I’ve never stayed with it this well before.
– The 5 minute commitment works. It’s reassuring to see others are struggling with it too as there’s some shame/embarrassment when you’ve always got clutter. I think it’s a good supportive environment too that encourages you to continue.
– I thought the manual was excellent.
I’ve found people that have spent years trying to declutter only to quit, make wonderful progress in this group setting.
Join us at the end of the month for my most popular class: