For those not on my newsletter list, the 2018 Declutter Calendar is now ready
- Moving Towards Simplicity series
- Questions to Help You Simplify Your Life
- What to Do with all the Papers
- How to Get Things Done When You Are An Emotional Wreck
- How to Get to the End of Your To Do List
- No Time to Organize or Simplify
- How to Survive a 14 Hour Day
- Decluttering Naturally
- Decluttering Storage Areas
- Decluttering a Teens' Room
- Decluttering the Entryway
- Decluttering Cosmetics
- Decluttering a Loved One's Possessions
I didn’t sleep well last night and woke up pretty groggy. Also sore from pilates. So I did some simple stretching and foam rolling this morning…
Today’s declutter – take care of one bedroom pile
Habit Creating We all have habits that we automatically do throughout the day. Some are good like brushing our teeth. Some are not so good like..
Good morning! A rainy day made me want to go back to sleep so I got into my yoga and pilates right away to wake myself up. I did some emotional..
Today’s declutter: shoes. I found some of Brea’s old boots which no longer fit I can give away.