How has your life been simpler in 2011? Any changes you made to bring more simplicity into your life? Congratulate yourself on any of these changes.
How about for 2012? If you still feel life is too overwhelming and hectic take a few moments to answer these questions. They will help set you up for a simpler year ahead.
- What will you stop doing?
- What will you get rid of to bring in the new?
- What boundaries will you set?
- What projects will you drop, even for a little while?
- What simple habits will you incorporate, like the one in one out rule or having daily quiet time before anything else, or staying home at least 2 evenings a week?
Want more questions and worksheets for a simpler year? Check out the Simple Annual Plan.