Today the kids and I made advent tags. In the past we have made advent chains with construction paper, but I ran across these lovely looking advent tags at By Sun & Candlight:
We did single tags instead of tags that open, so on the back of our tags we wrote what we wanted to do that day. It was a great way to plan out this month and spread out our activities.
Some of our tags:
- Brea’s Christmas concert
- when Jon is going to help with the evening service
- wrapping presents
- a winter walk with hot cocoa afterwards
- driving to see the lights
- calling Grandpa and Grandma
- making cards for teachers
Instead of the wreath, we hung the tags on a mini Christmas tree I used to have when I was a child. I will put up 12 at a time.