Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
The Trillium have come to West Michigan (the three petal white flower). My daughter and I took a walk in the woods to see them.
Photos by Brea Dargis
Mother’s Day was our end of the year choir concert. A great night of worship.
One last reminder – the Simplify Your Money Systems class starts tonight.
- What are good qualities of the people you work or live with?
- Make a call to someone who used to be in your support system, but you have lost touch.
- What do you love about one of your mundane chores?
- Make a list of the good things you accomplished so far this month. And if you say nothing, I won’t believe you.
- Decide to make a weekly chore every other week. See if anything terrible happens.
- Before you add anything more to your life – subtract something.
- What can you use up before buying more?
Get into financial integrity
Starts May 13
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan