I help the overwhelmed create saner, simpler lives.
Untamed possibility. Breathe easier simplicity. Hope.
On the wings of understanding and encouragement.
Step by step breaking down from “no way! “ to “why not?”
If you have felt overwhelmed by a world of do more, do it faster and do it perfectly, you are in the right place.
1) Get the free Declutter Calendar and Weekly Simplicity Tips.
2) Search for the topic you need right now at the blog in the search box in the right sidebar
3) See if I have a solution for you at my shop
4) Ask me a question at my facebook page
- I recently wrote the book, Create the Decluttering Habit: for the space you crave. eBook or Paperback
- I graduated from Hope College, in Holland MI, not knowing what I wanted to do with my life. Got married and had kids right after graduating. I flitted from being a newspaper reporter and published magazine article writer, to a stay-at-home mom to a web designer to a graphic designer before I discovered what I was meant to do in 2002.
- My years as a full time graphic designer were pressure-filled with tight deadlines and perfectionism. I researched all I could to keep myself sane. When that job ended, I became a certified Family Manager Coach and took many other courses, seminars and retreats. I love to learn. Now I educate others on simplifying their lives.
- I’ve helped people declutter & organize, lose weight, learn to manage time, gain self-confidence, learn to focus, practice self care and simplify their lives so they can do what’s most important to them and their family. I love giving hope to people that come to me thinking it can’t be done.
- I was not born organized, I’ve had to learn the skills. Things like overcoming perfectionism and procrastination. And knowing what is for dinner before 5pm.
- Decluttered my home with a lovely group of online women in 1999 which inspired my Declutter Group. My biggest class every year.
- Dealt with finances and worry the year I was out of work and the year my husband was laid off. Created a financial systems class to make finances less scary and much easier.
- Did radio and magazine interviews. I guess the singing in choir and doing plays in high school & college helped.
- In Feb 2011 my 18 year old son was killed. I have learned first hand what is important. I can see clearly and help you see clearly.
- Talked decluttering a loved ones possessions with Nate Berkus and almost didn’t because I was too scared
- I am 4 ft 11 (almost)
- I’ve been exercising regularly since high school. What I am enjoying most right now: Zumba and Groove classes, hikes in nature, my new kettleball and yoga.
- When I’m not coaching, writing and parenting my daughter, I love to hang out at Lake Michigan or anywhere outdoors, sing, and read. I’ve also taken to riding with my husband on his motorcycle, scary at first but now I love it!
- I also singing in the choir and on the worship team and am active in my church.
If you want to become a client, sign up for a free session and see if we are compatible. I am an encouraging and sensitive coach, rather that a go, go, go pressure coach. I know change is hard and I want to make it as easy as possible.
Where else can you find me?
on my blog
Mail: PO Box 408 Zeeland MI 49464