When I took a walk with a friend, we found the wetlands had just burst with an abundance of wildflowers.
It’s also blueberry picking time so we picked lots of berries and freezed most. We also got our first jalepeno peppers which I turned into salsa. This weekend we celebrated the graduation of two of my nephews – congratulations!
- Does something need resolving? Work on it this week.
- Acknowledge that you have a choice to create a simpler life.
- Cut your food budget by 10%.
- Be compassionate with yourself as you learn to simplify.
- Apologize to or forgive someone.
- Get into the habit of cleaning your desk every day.
- What do you enjoy about your life, right now?
Attention: Overwhelmed individuals whose financial lives seem out of control
I’ve decided to start a week later as I had less time than I thought with my hubby being off work (I know, go figure 🙂
So you still have time to get into the course.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm