Jon’s birthday would have been yesterday. One of Jon’s friends brought over a bonsai plant. I took many healing walks and watched the stars one night through telescopes. We even saw Saturn.
I’ve decided I wanted to add more fun to August. And have it be a mystical, sparkling, serene month.
- Plan a daily ritual to center yourself – prayer, jogging, journaling.
- Keeping fit, connecting with people and growth all makes us happy. Have you included these in your schedule this week?
- Set a monthly limit on credit card spending so you know you can pay it off each month.
- When you take on a new committment, end or finish an old one.
- Set aside time to think through an issue or problem. (Not worry!)
- Don’t do things because you want people to ask, "How does she do it all?"
- Cancel one magazine subscription.
Playing with a retreat kit to guide you on inner journeys.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm