Headed to the other side of the state for my niece’s first birthday party. Adorable as always. Loved my bracelets I wore just for her. But, really loved peek a boo with Great Grandpa. She gives huge belly laughs.
- Bring nature into your home – shells, driftwood, flowers, rocks.
- Give away/sell 3 items of clothing.
- Plan Labor Day.
- Establish the habit of putting dirty clothes in the hamper daily.
- Cut car costs – ie drive less, wash the car yourself, do your own oil changes, use coupons for maintenance costs.
- Create and follow a maintenance schedule for your car.
- Use bookingbuddy.com to compare travel costs for your next trip.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm