Join the Mommy Fest Blog Party from May 12-16 and meet other moms. I plan on hopping around to other mom blogs and would love you to join me! Click on the Mommy Fest link to see how to participate:
As an introduction to the Mommy Fest participants, My name is Beth and I am a 37 year old work at home mom of two teens – a 15 year old young man (when he isn’t acting two) and a 13 year old young lady (don’t even think about calling her a kid).
I blog about simplifying, decluttering , finances and discovering what’s important. I started my first web page in 1997 when my kids were little. I have loved interacting with online friends, some whom I’ve had for 10 years.
I’ve been a SAHM, full time working Mom, part time working mom and love working at home right now.
I’m on a spending fast right now, so visiting all these blogs will give me something to do instead of buying things ðŸ™‚
For fun, I write, scrapbook, hike, go to the beach, play the piano, get together with friends and take pictures. I have more hobbies than that but they change and shift with time. I also adore reading and am usually reading 3 or 4 books. Do you have any good book recommendations – non fiction or fiction?
Don’t forget to pick up a free declutter calendar in the side bar.
Also, I am giving away 5 Get Things Done Procrastination eCourses. Post in the comments of this post and I will pick 1 a day at random from comments between May 12th and May 16th.
10 Things about Me
- I am a published writer
- I didn’t pass my driving test until I was 27
- I’ve been to all but 5 states in the US
- My house is not perfectly organized
- I am only 4 ft 11 (well almost 4 ft 11)
- I laugh a lot
- I have weekly beach days in July and August with the kids
- I did plays in high school and college
- I love playing with new technology and my husband knows I would rather have a new tech gizmo than jewelry
- I am blessed with having both sets of grandparents whom I learn a lot from
Looking forward to getting to know you.