What is E-mail Coaching?
Many people know what to do to live the life they want, but for some reason they don’t take action. As a coach I will give you accountablitility and help you work through the barriers that are holding you back. I listen to you, brainstorm with you, give you strategies, share insights and challenge you.
I can help you focus and find direction. I believe every person is unique and special. I look for the best in my clients, want the best for my clients and expect the best from my clients. I am inspired by the wonderful changes my clients have made.
E-mail Coaching Benefits
- Less expensive because there are no long distance phone charges
- Easier for some people to express their thoughts in writing
- Don’t have to find a quiet place to do a phone chat
- Can e-mail any time of the day at a time that works best for your schedule
- Tend to stay more focused
- Sometimes it is easier to be honest in writing rather than talking
- You gave a written record of your progress
- E-mail coaching usually takes less time for you
- You’ll be working one on one with me
- Gives you a time to think over your answers
- Can do real time chat in my private chat room
I will give you action plan assignments to do Monday through Friday and/or we can have a weekly chat in my chat room. You can check in with me anytime and I am available to help you over the humps. I usually respond within 48 hours.
|I feel more focused and have an objective instead of aimlessly filling up the day. I have really gotten a lot out of the coaching process. I feel like Beth has helped me see a future vision and then kept me on track and held me accountable.
-Shelli Segura, Ohio
We can also do short chats or calls which are great if you have something you are procrastinating on like a big phone call or confrontation to do. I will help you defeat self-sabotage by partnering with you to take action
E-mail coaching works best for people who:
- Prefer writing to talking over the phone
- Know how to work your e-mail program
- Prefer to be in contact more than once a week
- Don’t have much time to spend
- Have difficulty finding a quiet place to talk on the phone
- Find that e-mail relationships can be personal
- Want more contact than just once a week
If you find you need to have that voice on the other end, we can do phone coaching instead. Phone coaching would be 15 or 30 minute sessions each week for the same price, except with long-distance phone charges. We would discuss how you are doing, anything you accomplished, things that are holding you back, plans to meet your goals, brainstorm ideas together and anything else that moves you forward.
Bronze Plan – $80 a month
Email coaching sessions
One on one coaching
Sign up and I will send you your welcome packet to set up coaching with you.