I rarely send cards that I buy. I like making my own and I’ve been doing more online cards as a way to have less environmental impact.
Paperless Post set me up with some coins to try out their card system. I saw I had some Christmas cards yet to send and thought this would be a perfect opportunity.
The whole thing was simple and I love the designs.
How to send cards
- Pick a card from a variety of categories. They also do invites and flyers. (You can upload your own design, too.)
- Customize the background, saying and font. Some have spaces to put pictures in.
- Update the stamp, envelope and typeface.
- Write in your name and subject line.
- Enter the names and emails (Mine was 5 coins per recipient. They also have some free invitations and free cards.)
- Schedule or send now.
It’s really easy and the cards are so professional looking. Here are some Christmas cards if you are interested (especially those of you who know you won’t have time to write out regular cards this year.)