My daily email time was getting longer again. So time to unsubscribe.
What I unsubscribed from:
- Daily inspirational emails. I just didn’t have time to read them every day and get inspiration in my daily blog reading
- Emails from people I have bought from in the past. It’s nice to know when there is a deal, but most of the time I don’t need to be buying anyway.
- My Google calendar daily agenda. I now have my calendar write in my Gmail sidebar thanks to a new Google lab.
- A couple yahoo groups that produced tons of emails.
- Some Google alerts that weren’t helpful
- Many of my calendar reminders, since the calendar is right there in my email
- Facebook and MySpace updates. I would rather just do a quick check at the sites daily.
What can you unsubscribe from?