Whether I want to admit it or not, Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky holiday. And I heard about it all day. So this morning I decided this was going to be a fantastic Friday the 13th.
Here are some highlights of my day.
- Slept in a bit
- Had homemade waffles with strawberries for breakfast the my husband, Jeff, made the night before
- Chatted with my accountability partner which always puts me in a good mood
- Lifted a friend’s mood
- Watching DVR’d Burn Notice with my husband
- Played with our cat – he much prefers string to the mechanical cat toy we got him
- Took a walk
- Wrote and read
- Took a different route home from picking up the kids at school
- Had angel food cake with rasberries and whipped cream for a snack
It’s been a good day. How was yours?