This month is my birthday, so every October I get the urge to evaluate my life. See what is working. Decide if I am living how I want to live. Here are some questions to help you with your own evaluation:
- Where do I see myself in the next year?
- What am I passionate about in my life right now?
- Am I living by my values? Is there any place I am not in integrity?
- Are my needs being met? Am I meeting the needs of those close to me?
- What are my strengths? Am I using them?
- Am I doing things to the best of my ability or is there a place I need to raise my standards?
- How are my boundaries with others? Do I often feel taken advantage of?
- Is my daily routine helping me or boring me? Is there anything I want to add or take away from my routine?
- What is standing in my way of doing my dream? What can I do about it?
- What am I tolerating in my life that is draining my energy?
You can ask yourself these questions, whether it’s your birthday or not.
Review your answers and decide what actions you want to take. Remember, you are creating YOUR life, not someone else’s.
Pix by Emma Larkins