I’m not one that loves to tidy and clean. But, when the change of seasons is in the air all of the sudden I have this nesting urge.
So this week I:
- Washed all the bedding and put on the flannel sheets
- Got out some cooler clothes and put away the bright summer clothes
- Made yogurt
- Threw out the expired sunscreen and bug spray
- Washed and put out the blankets
- Bought some hot cocoa and apples
- Opened the windows to air out the house
- Put away the summer candles and got out the fall ones
- Put out the jackets
- Planned a month of menus with lots of tomatoes, corn and squash
- Figured out the Sept budget
What will you do for the change of season?