Get the Simple Holiday Plan
Do you want a holiday plan that doesn’t have you do a million things you just don’t have time for?
I’ve tried the holiday plans that are online. But, I never finished them. Having simplified my Christmas I didn’t use many of the parts of those plans. And they just made me feel guilty.
Would you like a simpler holiday plan?
I created a plan that I use to keep my holidays organized without overwhelming me.
- a checklist for each week
- simple steps to take to create the holiday you want
- short cuts and simplifications for many holiday tasks
- questions to help you decide what is important to you and your family
- worksheets and forms
Simple Holiday Plan plus Simple Annual Plan
4-week program to organize and simplify your holiday
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?
You want to say this is the year I will __________!
Let me guess. You’ve been setting resolutions you’ve forgotten about in February. Incomplete goals haunt you from last year. What did you want to accomplish? What did you write down in the blank?
What will you do?
You don’t need more confusing and overcomplicated goal setting programs. You want a simple way to create your year that doesn’t require a huge planner, charts and graphs, and tons of time.
You can accomplish your goals even in your too busy lifestyle.
One simple, yet comprehensive plan
Every year, annual planning is one of my favorite things to do. I used to spend days doing it. But, as business has picked up I have pared down my planning to the essentials.
And I will teach you as well. You’ll discover:
- What you really want
- How to make room for your goals
- Simple techniques to taking action
- How to plan a less hectic year
- How to create environments that support your goals
- How to plan to achieve your aspirations
Your Simple Annual Planning Program will include:
- Your planning E-workbook with short action exercises
- Step by step plan to bring your personal goals into your real life
- Audio Recording for how to fill out the plan
- Daily, weekly and monthly planning how to checklists and worksheets
You won’t be getting next year back. Let’s make it the best we can, so we don’t look back next December with regret.
I am so excited about this upcoming year since I’ve done my planning. I’d love to give all of you this anticipation and hope.You can look forward to the feeling of accomplishing your goals and dreams.
For the price of a regular calendar, you can take control of your year, simplify your life and create a year you will love.
Simple Annual Planning PLUS Simple Holiday Plan
Beth Dargis, Simplicity Educator
P.S. People have accomplished and succeeded in the goals you want to do. You can too. Let me guide you.