Are you too busy to take care of yourself?
- Do you feel drained of energy?
- Do you wish you could make time for yourself?
- Do you feel it’s unnecessary to take care of yourself?
- Do you spend most of your time doing things you have to do rather than want to do?
- Are you less joyful than you used to be?
- Are you out of shape and not as healthy as you wish?
Have you become a martyr?
I’ve seen so many woman, give and give worrying if they take any time for themselves they will be thought of as selfish. They end up crabby, snapping at their kids, and worn out. More often, then not they won’t take care of themselves until they are stuck in bed with an illness.
Don’t just exist. Live with energy, passion and nurturing towards yourself AND others. Because once your self-care needs are met, you will start to give out of an overflowing of love and energy not out of duty or with resentment.
Self Care doesn’t have to take a lot of time – despite what the magazines would have you believe. This program simplifies the self care process.
The purpose of the SIMPLE SELF CARE program is to guide you as you focus on yourself in order to strengthen your balance, wellness and quality of life. Learn how to take care of yourself without being selfish. After working all day or spending the day with the kids, taking care of the house, running errands, going to meetings, chauffeuring the kids, somehow you never seem to have time to take care of yourself, do you?