Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
We took a spring hike today during Easter. And we actually saw some buds just peeking out.
Photo by Brea Dargis
Just a reminder that the Declutter Group starts tonight, a few spots open still.
- Change up your exercise routine for the new season. I plan on going on more hikes.
- Even if you aren’t in the Declutter Group, put some declutter time into your calendar.
- Unless you love entertaining AND have time, make more minimal party and social plans.
- This week make more decisions based on who you are and who you want to become.
- Look at what a rich and wonderful life you currently have.
- Don’t shop for clothes, shop for specific items of clothing that you need & that go with what you have.
- Make a habit of doing 3 things each evening that will help you the next day ie shower, pack lunches, pick out clothes.
From the blog archives:
Anxiety in Decluttering
Coping with anxiety as you clear out
You’ve been asking me when the next Declutter Group is – and I can announce it is starting April 1. Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by June?
I was talking with someone about what makes my courses different than other declutter/organizational courses. She said it’s because I deal with the emotional aspects and blocks on why we aren’t decluttering in the first place.
This course usually pays for itself as people sell off their clutter. (One member last time made $275 in one day selling off clutter.) There is a limited amount of room in the group.
Starts April 1, 2013