As with anything else, having good tools makes simpler living easier as well.
- Calendar – I prefer Google calendar, but one you can take with you is ideal. But, that doesn’t mean you schedule something immediately. You still want to think before saying yes.
- The Declutter Calendar so you can take care of one small area at a time
- Quiet time space daily for silence and centering
- A labeler so everything is neatly labeled. Feels better than my messy scrawl.
- A money program that tracks your spending and updates at a click of a button. Mint.com is good.
- Automatic savings from your bank that moves money every paycheck
- A journal to uncover your needs and discover what is important to you
- Routines – so you don’t have to re-decide when to clean, pay bills, etc.