Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. My good friend Lori got married this weekend. I loved seeing her so happy. We also took a long motorcycle ride. The air smells so glorious after the morning dew and all the birds and animals were out.
- Catch up on your voicemail messages. Do you need a new message?
- Use a checklist when you get a new project – check in dates, whose on the team, deadlines, who do you report to, etc.
- Look over a past project. What went well? What didn’t go well? What can you learn from this?
- Do you know where you are financially? Do you need to download the lastest transactions? Or balance your checkbook?
- Write a letter to a friend or family member.
- Break down a current project. Need help? https://www.mysimplerlife.com/project-breakdown
- Find out what is blooming in your area.
Change Your Relationship to Time Class – Starts June 25
I really loved the class we did a few months ago and seeing the breakthroughs regarding time. I wasn’t planning on doing this until fall, but I’ve had people ask for it.
Attention: Hurried, overwhelmed individuals with too much too do and not enough time to do it
Ask yourself: do you want to live your life in a constant state of hurry and worry?
When it comes to time, have you tried system after system but nothing works?
Or do you keep all your to dos in your head hoping you don’t forget anything?
Or worse, have a time system that takes so much time to manage you wonder if it’s even worth it?
We all want to feel in control of our time, but how do you do it?
My goal is to help you change your relationship with time.